NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a customer.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited
Ladyrath, Wilkinstown, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland. Eircode: C15 XW10
- Email: email@example.com
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a limited company registered in Ireland (CRO number 508319).
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Ian Hickey
Purpose for processing your data
We do not use your information or pass it on to any third party that is not connected with NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited.
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
Your details are required in order for us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested.
In any event, NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited is committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are sharing your data with?
We will not share your details with any third party.
In the event where you would become a customer we may pass on your personal data to: Our Accountant.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited’s procedures.
Data subject rights:
NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited will facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and NUA Distribution & Wholesale Limited’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.